STUDENT AFFAIRS AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION (STADD) IS COMMITTED TO SERVE STUDENTS WITH EXCELLENT MANAGEMENT OF STUDENT AFFAIRS AND CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES IN LINE WITH THE UNIVERSITY’S VISION AND MISSION.
THE MANAGEMENT AND ALL STAFF OF STADD ARE COMMITTED TO IMPLEMENT A QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED ON ISO 9001:2008 IN ORDER TO ENHANCE CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- CUSTOMER ORIENTED
- COMMITTED TO QUALITY AND ETHICAL WORK CULTURE
- COMPETENT & SKILLFUL
The Student Affairs and Development Division (STADD) is committed to:
- Satisfy politely all requirements and requests of our clients on time.>
- Evaluate frequently the efficiency of our services and ensure the friendly management of our clients affairs.
- Record properly all activities, procedures and steps undertaken to implement different processes.
- Keep the University’s community informed, within one (1) month of any latest information on policies,rules & regulations on student activities.
- To process payment within 14 days from receipt of perfect documents.
- To take actions on complaints within 14 working days of receipts of complaints