Student Exchange Programme
Coordinator, Student Exchange Programme
- To initiate student and staff exchange programs with other viable institutions of higher learning that would bring benefit to AIKOL students and staff.
- To ensure that the proposed exchange programmes fits in well with the academic calendar as well as AIKOL’s almanac.
- To assist the Deputy Dean (Student Affairs) on all matters relating to student exchange and the Deputy Dean (Academic Affairs) on staff exchange programmes.
- To initiate the signing of an MOU between AIKOL and other institutions.
- To assist in other types of collaboration that is beneficial to AIKOL’s vision and mission during any student and staff exchange programme.
- To be the liaison officer between AIKOL and the partner institution in all matters related to the exchange programmes.