Academic Management and Admission Division
How To Apply
Please submit all the following items along with the printable Online Application Form to ensure that your application is COMPLETE and can be processed for admission.
- Non-refundable application processing fee of US$ 25.00 in a form of bank draft payable to the Finance Director, International Islamic University Malaysia or money transfer directly to Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad, IIUM Branch, Operating Account no: 1407-0000004-716 , swift code: BMMBMYKL (applicable to international applicants residing outside Malaysia- please send copy of the bank-in slip together with application form) OR RM 75.00 in forms of either Malaysian money order or postal order, payable to the Finance Director, International Islamic University Malaysia (applicable to applicants who submit application forms in Malaysia); or online payment which is accessible at http://epayment.iium.edu.my/eregister
- Certified copies (certification should be made by authorized officer at the Ministry of Education OR authorized law practitioner) of Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) / GCE A-Level or any other equivalent certificates; Please submit additional qualification (s) (diploma/degree) or work experience portfolio if this application is made after 1 (one) year of your high school graduation/programme completion)
- 4 copies of the first 6 pages of the international passport with at least 2 years validity (For International Applicants only);
- 4 recent colored passport-sized photographs;
- University Entrance Exam (only compulsory for countries which require to pass the Entrance Exam for entry into the University in their respective countries);
- USA SAT 1 result (only compulsory for International schools which follow the American education system)
- Guarantee Letter and/or Undertaking letter from recognized sponsor (For International Applicants only)
General academic requirements for admission into undergraduate degree programmes.
Our courses offer students a wide range of academic ventures.
Guidelines on fees and financial implications for overseas students.
Life On Campus
ACADEMIC MANAGEMENT AND ADMISSION DIVISION
International Islamic University Malaysia,
P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
International Qualifications: +60 (3) 6196 4000 ext. 3022/3023/3261/4045
Malaysian Qualifications: +60 (3) 6196 4000 ext. 4048/4047/4040/3991
Fax: +60 (3) 6196 4724/ 4160