STUDENT AFFAIRS AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
Student Affairs and Development Division (STADD)
International Islamic University Malaysia,
P.O. Box 10,
50728 Kuala Lumpur,
+603-6196 4087 / 5471
Student Affairs and Development Division is to serve students as ONE
STOP CENTRE for student services and growth development. The division is
under the purview of Office Deputy Rector (Student Development and
Student Affairs and Development Division (STADD) is committed to serve students with excellent management of Students Affairs and Co-Curricular Activities in line with the University’s vision and mission
The management and all staff of STADD are committed to implement a quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008 in order to enhance continual improvement and customer satisfaction
The Student Affairs and Development Division (STADD) is committed to:
- Satisfy politely all requirements and requests of our clients on time.
- Evaluate frequently the efficiency of our services and ensure the friendly management of our client affairs.
- Record properly all activities, procedures and steps undertaken to implement different processes.
- Keep the University’s community informed, within one (1) month of any latest information on policies, rules & regulations on student activities.
- To process payment within 14 days from receipt of perfect documents.
- To take actions on complaints within 14 working days of receipts of complaints