International Language Conference (ILC) provides a platform for academicians, researchers, practitioners, programme providers and students to share the latest development in language teaching, learning and research.
- To provide a forum for academicians, curriculum developers, students and leaders from the industry to discuss issues in the development of language skills among language learners
- To promote related research to further enrich the development in language teaching and learning
- To promote the Islamicisation of the teaching and learning of languages
- To encourage language educators to be involved in research
- To produce a collection of scholarly papers presented at the conference addressing the issue of language teaching, learning and research
Click here to go to the conference website.