ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATION
An applicant wishing to enter a graduate programme at the IIUM must submit an appropriate, completed application form with all the required supporting documents to the Centre for Postgraduate Studies (CPS) within the period of time stipulated by the CPS for a specific intake. (more...)
All postgraduate applications shall be reviewed by the relevant department or kulliyyahs for recommendation
The recommended application will be tabled at the Student Admission Committee (SAC) for the final decision on the applicant's admission
ISSUANCE OF OFFER LETTER
- A letter of acceptance (offer letter) and all relevant information will be sent to the successful candidate.
- Candidates may have an option to check their application status through online. (click here...)
ACCEPTANCE/REJECTION OF OFFER
- If the candidate fails, within the specific period, to ENROLL or to REGISTER for the semester in which he was accepted, the offer will lapse unless he made a deferment. (Download)
TIME OF ENROLMENT
- A candidate must enrol into the Unversity before the commencement of classes in his first semester of study, within a period specifiec by CPS. Failure to enrol in the specifiec period may result in the withdrawal of the offer of admission by the University.
DEFERMENT OF ENROLMENT
- A student who has been issued an offer of admission to pursue his postgraduate studies at the IIUM may apply to defer his enrolment for a maximum of one (1) academic year subject to approval from the Student Admission Committee (SAC)
- Should the SAC reject such an application, the student shall be required to enrol on the date originally set by the CPS. Failure to do so may result in the withdrawal of the offer of admission. (Download)