Engineering Industrial Training
The EIT Unit aims to excel in managing engineering internship activities responding to the vision of the Kulliyyah to be a world class center with the diverse educational needs of the Ummah.
The EIT Unit is committed to excellence and innovation in the management of internship activities by internalizing the spirit of the Garden of Knowledge and Virtue and World Class Engineer. As part of this commitment, the EIT Unit:
- is dedicated to provide quality engineering training one-stop with sufficient scope; and
- values its constituency and the diversity in management, ethics and humanities.
- To expose students with the working environment.
- To enhance and supplement the knowledge and skills of students.
- To develop students in term of ability, competence and interpersonal relationship.
- To expose and familiarize the students to rules and regulations including safety in industrial environment.
- To develop the spirit of team working among students and other working group members.
List of EIT Coordinators
- Manufacturing Engineering Programme
Dr. Suhaily Mokhtar
Tel: (+603) 6196 4417
- Materials Engieering Programme
Dr. Nur Idayu Ayob
Tel: (+603) 6196 6566
- Aerospace Engineering Programme
Dr. Muhammad Saifuddin Mohamed Rehan
Tel: (+603) 6196 6519
- Automotive Engineering Programme
Dr. Sanisah Saharin
Tel: (+603) 6196 6544
- Biochemical-Biotechnology Engineering Programme
Dr. Yusilawati Ahmad Nor
Tel: (+603) 6196 3387
- Communication Engineering Programme
Dr. Norun Farihah Abdul Malek
Tel: (+603) 6196 6504
- Electronics-Computer & Information Engineering Programme
Dr. Siti Hajar Yusoff
Tel: (+603) 6196 4531
- Mechatronics Engineering Programme
Dr. Nik Nur Wahidah Nik Hashim
Tel: (+603) 6196 6564
Engineering Industrial Training Unit
Kulliyyah of Engineering
International Islamic University Malaysia
P.O. Box 10, 50728 Kuala Lumpur