International students in Malaysia need to obtain a Student Pass from the Malaysian Immigration Department. The authorities will need to be satisfied that:
• You have been offered a place for a full time course at an approved public or private institution of higher learning.
• You have sufficient financial resources to support yourself in Malaysia without seeking employment.
• You are of good health and character and that you have a genuine intention to enter Malaysia solely for study purposes and intend to leave Malaysia upon completion of your studies.
Our university will prepare a student pass on your behalf in Malaysia before you arrive by submitting the following documents:
• Offer letter from the university.
• 2 photocopies of your passport.
• 2 photographs.
• Personal bond signed by our university.
Once your application is approved by the immigration, we will send you your student pass in a week time. After receiving the student pass, you can then make further arrangements to come to Malaysia.
Once you reach Malaysia, you are required to hand-over your passport to the Graduate School of Management in order for us to arrange for your student visa.
“A competitive scholarship which
gives me the opportunity to excel in
my career and gives me a chance to
contribute to others”.
- Huma Ayub, Pakistan,
Rector’s Fellowship, 2006