04. Failure in a Course

Printer-friendly versionSend by email
  • A student who obtains a grade of “C-”, “D” or “F”, is considered to have failed the subject.
  • A student who fails a course will have to repeat the course (maximum of two repeats is allowed) in order to graduate.
  • Re-registration and payment of course fee is required.
  • The grade for the repeated subject will automatically replace the former grade. However, the old grade will remain on all official transcripts issued by the University for the purpose of record.
  • After the second repeated course, any further repeats will not replace the former grade, meaning that the former grade will still be used in the calculation of CGPA