05. Provisional Passes & Dismissal
- A student whose CGPA is below 3.0 will be placed in provisional pass status (PV).
- A student who fails to achieve CGPA of at least 3.0 for three consecutive semesters will be dismissed from the programme.
- The Programme Committee has the right to order a student in Provisional Pass status to repeat or enroll in any course that the Committee deems necessary. Full registration and payment of fees is required.
- Any student whose CGPA falls below 2.0 at any time will be automatically dismissed from the programme.