The Department of Plant Science, Kulliyyah of Science, International Islamic University Malaysia is organizing the 6th International Conference on Advancement in Science and Technology (iCAST 2017). The theme of this conference is “Transforming Future Through Plant Science“.
iCAST 2017 aims:
- To create a platform for researchers, scientists, academicians, professionals and R&D industries to share their research findings
- To encourage and develop R&D collaboration among the participating industries and/or research institutions.
- To accelerate growth of plant research and its applications.
The scope of iCAST 2017 includes any of the following fields (but not limited to):
- Plant improvement (Genomics, breeding and Biotechnology)
- Biodiversity and its conservation (Agriculture Bio-D, herbs & medicinal plants species and forestry)
- Soil, water and environment
- Potential technology and products from plant (for food, medicine, fuel/renewable energy and industry)
- Potential plant based industry from the perspective of private sector
Target participants for iCAST 2017 include:
- Policy makers