Camera Ready Manuscript Submission Guidelines
(Only for accepted Paper)
- Submissions must present unpublished research and not be currently under review by another journal or conference.
- Only registered papers will be published in the proceedings.
- Papers’ length should be at least 4 pages.
- Papers’ length should not exceed 6 pages.
- Paper should be typed in IEEE two column format in MS word and also in PDF file format.
- Avoid gramattical and spelling errors.
- US letter WORD IEEE paper template (ICCCE2012 template) is available at conference website http://www.iiu.edu.my/iccce/12/info/MSW_USltr_format.doc (Page size US letter). Visit IEEE website mentioned full paper submission guidelines for further formatting information.
- The submitted papers must be IEEE Xplore compliant. Please click here for the detailed instructions on making your papers IEEE Xplore compliant.
- Review and survey papers are not acceptable.(Camera ready paper requires Header and Footer. Please see format at http://www.iiu.edu.my/iccce/12/info/MSW_USltr_format.doc (Page size US letter))Only registered and presented paper(s) (from camera ready submission(s)) will be considered for sending to IEEE Xplore® digital library