Nusantara Mobility Network
Driven by the Malaysia Education Blueprint 2013-2015 (Thrust 5)
- Collaborative networking with foreign Institution of Higher Learning (IHE)
- Average 10% overall International Student enrollment.
- Student Mobility with credit transfer
Initiatives to enhance and further strengthen the efficiency and effectiveness of mobility activities and ensure the outcome
The selection of the name “NUSANTARA” is meant to reflect the inner value system and cultural values of the Malay world and civilisation in its connection with the rest of world civilisations, cultures and values.
Countries included are:
- East Timor
To become a world leading and Enriching Students-Staff Mobility Experience that create Mutual value for members universities
Facilitating and managing NUSANTARA through Creating Opportunities for Human Capital Development, Socio-cultural Exchange and Value Based Enrichment
- Collective engagement
- Global enrichment
- Comprehensive excellence
- NUSANTARA Family
The objectives of this programme are:
- Facilitate exchaneg of knowledge, expertise, training and skills, cultures and mutual values
- Promote and mutually recognize qualifications and certificates and courses taken by students based on exchange among member NUSANTARA universities and beyond.
- Provide framework to gather policy making for the governance of NUSANTARA mobility network.
- Enhance the numbers of students and staff involved in mobility activities in the NUSANTARA region.
- Collaborative learning environment through sharing and complementing facilities and technologies in NUSANTARA partner universities.
- Facilitate funding for mobility programmes through establishment of a NUSANTARA trust fund.