IIiBF Fellowship is now open for applications to outstanding students with exceptional academic results and leadership qualities who intend to or are currently pursuing a full-time postgraduate degree at IIUM Institute of Islamic Banking and Finance. This fellowship will provide full tuition fee waiver only amounting to RM 21,000 Malaysian/ RM 26,000 International (for Master Programme) and RM 25,0000 Malaysian/ RM 27,000 International (for Ph.D Programme)
- Application is open to all students i.e upon application for the programme and IIiBF existing students. However, students doing language and pre-requisite programmes are not entitled to apply.
- Malaysian or international students
- Full-time study mode
- Must not be a recipient of other scholarship, loan or tuition fee waiver.
- Academic achievement
New applicants (Upon programme application)
- Must have CGPA of 3.6 or equivalent in the undergraduate programme.
- Must have CGPA of 3.6 or equivalent in the master programme.
- Must have CGPA of 3.6 in the previous semester (Master programme)
- Good academic performance and progress report in the previous semester (Ph.D programme)
Other important considerations
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and leadership qualities.
- Undertake research in the priority areas as determined by IIiBF
- Full tuition fee waiver for full completion of postgraduate studies at IIiBF is subject to meeting annual performance targets.
- Continuation for the subsequent year will depend on the academic performance of the students after completing one academic year and approval from the IIiBF Scholarship Committee.
During the tuition fee waiver period, the recipient.
- is required to serve at least 12 hours per week under the Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) scheme. The assistantship allowance will be part of the tuition fee waiver received.
- may be appointed to be a Graduate Teaching Assistant where a separate remuneration will be paid.
How to apply
- Please download the application form
- Completed forms must reach us by 4 February 2013. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
For further information, please contact
Sr. Nur Syuhada Mohamed Zin
Ext : 03 2082 2800 /032082 2805 (DL)
Email : email@example.com