Certificate in Islamic Banking and Finance (CIBF)
This programme is currently offered at Centre for Islamic Management Studies (CIMS) in Singapore for the benefit of ever-increasing demands for an introductory course on Islamic banking and finance by the general public the world over. This programme will be conducted on-line in the future. But for on-premise programme students are encouraged to contact CIMS.
- To provide opportunity for graduates or individuals with working experience, with purpose of educating and training for a career in Islamic banking and finance.
- To train executives desiring specializing in Islamic banking and finance, to assist expansion in the banking and finance industry.
- To provide opportunity for students in related disciplines to pursue a certificate in Islamic banking & finance in order to prepare them to enter into the job market in Islamic banking and finance.
|Islamic Jurisprudence (Usul al-Fiqh)|
|Fiqh Mu’amalat for Banking and Finance|
|Islamic Economics and Business|
|Islamic Banking Operations 1|
|Islamic Banking Operations 2|
|Islamic Instruments for Project Financing|
|Financial Accounting For Islamic Financial Institutions|
|Zakat and Zakat Accounting|
|Takaful and Risk Management|
|Issues in Islamic Financial Market|
Programme Structure & Duration:
- Completed within 6-month.
- Classes are conducted on every alternate Sundays.