- Hits: 5633
1. Click on the 'Poster template' button from the IRIIE 2014 homepage at http://www.iium.edu.my/irie/14/ to download the poster template according to category. Prepare only one page poster according to the poster template.
2. Click the 'submission ‘on the same homepage and fill up the online form. Under the item 'Content' in the form there is a 'File' button followed by 'Browse' button. Click on the 'Browse' button to upload your poster.
3. If you forget to upload poster during online form submission, then upload poster by click on ‘upload poster’ button.
4. Fill up the rest of the online form and click 'Make Submission' to complete the submission.
5. The system will automatically assign you an ID NO. Please write down the exhibition ID NO for your reference. Online submission is not successful if you do not receive any ID. To verify whether your submission is successful or not, please check the list of entries. Receiving an ID NO, however, should not be understood as an automatic acceptance of your submission(s). Your submission(s) will be evaluated by respective K/C/D/I and only accepted submissions will proceed to the exhibition. Decisions on entry submission will be sent by 20 April 2014.
(Make sure that you have selected all the checked boxes and fill up all entries)
1. Entry is opened for Academic Staff only at the respective K/C/D/I
2. Maximum of 2 entries per staff member as the main exhibitor
3. Research work that has not been exhibited
4. Completed research work / paper
5. Prototype / products
The deadline for submission of both abstract and poster is 13 April 2014. This deadline is to be observed strictly. Abstract submission without poster is not accepted this year and will not be considered for participation in the exhibition.