Our administration office is located on the second floor of the Human Sciences building. Our research and teaching are supported by adequate facilities covering all of the sub-disciplines in the Department. At present, we have:
- One Ibn Al-Qayyim seminar room, used primarily as a departmental meeting room and for postgraduate colloquium sessions.
- One computer laboratory for research, experimental work, and quantitative analysis.
- One Ibn al-Haytham laboratory for experimental research in psychophysiology, learning, and perception.
- Two Ibn Tufayl counselling labs (individual and group counselling) for observation and training purposes, allowing students to hone their counselling skills.
- One Ibn Al-Jawzi test library where all psychological tests and inventories are kept. A list of testing materials that we have in this library can be accessed via this link:
- One resource room where all psychology text books and students' theses are available for reference.
- One operation room for the members of the Psychology Students’ Association (PSYCSTA).
We also have one Assistant Engineer who oversees the library and laboratories. We maintain a constant focus on developing laboratories and libraries that enable students and researchers conduct important and impactful psychological assessments and experiments. Our laboratory will be further developed to emulate good psychology laboratories in other reputable academic and research institutions.
| GALLERY |