Students Services And Advisory Unit
The Students Services and Advisory provides consultation and advisory services relating to matters pertaining to a variety of opportunities for international students. These are:
- Application and recommendation to the Federal Territory Religious Department for graduated international students who wish to go home but has insufficient money for an air ticket.
- Recommendation for international students who request to live off campus i.e. for married students or those who intend to stay with their parents/guardians, etc.
- Application and recommendation to the Immigration Department of Malaysia for those who want to work during vacation. (Note: Only 4 areas of work are allowed by the government i.e. petrol station, restaurant, mini market and hotel).
- Application and recommendation for excess baggage clearance to travel back home upon graduation.
- Work opportunities during semester break (if any).