Application System Development and Maintenance
Information Technology Division and other related University entity provide application system development and maintenance services to support business processes of the University.
Some of existing application systems is as follows:
- Student Information System
- Academic Modules
- Non-academic Modules
- Financial Modules
- Human Resource Management System
- Payroll Library related application systems
- Online Convocation System
This service is available 24/7, excluding periods of scheduled downtime.
Staff Portal (myIIUM Portal)
Further Information or Assistance
Support for this service is provided by the ICT Service Desk or by the respective University entity responsible for an individual application system.
The myIIUM is a campus portal for the IIUM staff and students. It is accessible anywhere and anytime via the IIUM website or the URL http:// my.iium.edu.my . Staff has to use the myIIUM portal account username and password to log in to the portal. The portal acts as the main gateway to many online resources of the University. The single sign-on capability of the myIIUM portal provides convenient access to various online resources with only one login step.
Some of the services available in the
myIIUM Portal are as follows:
• Access to staff personal records
• Access to online services for staff such result entry, viewing student records, teaching workload, class list, Human Resource Management System, etc.
• Single sign-on to various email accounts and other services
• Announcement via Bulletin Board
• Personal advertisement and birthday wishes
• Quick Links
• IIUM Weblog
For More Details and Services Please DOWNLOAD HERE