KULLIYYAH OF DENTISTRY
Orthodontic course emphasizes the basic concepts and principles of orthodontics including diagnosis and treatment planning to enable the student to recognize a developing malocclusion and be confident to deal with the problem or refer for appropriate specialist treatment at the correct.
- To understand the role of orthodontics in overall patient care.
- To recognise the developing malocclusion.
- To understand the appropriate timing of interventions and the treatment to be rendered.
- To justify and rationalize orthodontic treatment plans.
- To understand the designs of removable appliances and its treatment procedures and limitations.
- To be updated with treatment techniques and its limitations.