Dynamics and Control Research Group
- With the spirit to improve research activities in Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- This research group is established to focus on system modeling and simulation, sensing, computation and actuation.
- The group covers fields or areas that contribute to applied mechanics, computational sciences, electromechanics, control and information theory, multibody dynamics, and system dynamics
- Prof. Dr. Waleed Fekry Faris
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Erwin Sulaeman
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Moumen Idres
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Fadly Jashi Darsivan Bin Ridhuan Siradj
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Mohamed Okasha
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Nabilah Bt. Ramli
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Zahir Hanouf
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Hilmi Bin Hela Ladin
- Prof. Dr. Md. Ataur Rahman
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Alia Farhana Abdul Ghaffar
- Review the status of the current research for each member in term of conferences participation, publications, PG students, etc.
- Follow up the progress of the PG students – allowing them to present their work
- Discuss the FYP titles and offer cooperation between members
- Explore new research grant opening
- An Investigation Into Vehicle Interior Structural Borne and Airborne Noise and its Relationship to Ride Comfort (RIGS) 2017 – now
- Dynamic Modeling, Navigation and Control of Micro Aerial Vehicles (RIGS) 2017 – now
- Robust Adaptive EKF Modeling (FRGS) 2017 – now
- Development of Hybrid Statistical Energy Analysis and Transfer Path Analysis Method for Automotive Structures Involving Airborne and Structure-borne Source (RIGS) 2017 – now
- Parametric Optimization of a Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicle Powertrain with a Battery-Supercapacitor Energy Storage System (FRGS) 2015 – now
- Energy storage system for renewable energy – energy management for hybrid energy storage system for renewable energy – TBD
- Supercapacitor – modelling of supercapacitor device with nanomaterials as electrodes – TBD
- International Journal of Engineering and Technology(UAE) 2018, Trajectory Tracking of Quaternion based Quadrotor using Model Predictive Control
- International Journal of Engineering and Technology(UAE) 2018, Gain Scheduled Integral Linear Quadratic Control for quadcopter
- IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 184, 2017, Investigation of Malaysian Low Earth Orbits for Remote Sensing Applications
- IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 260, 2017, Quadrotor trajectory tracking using PD controller and LQR control approach
- International Conference on Electrical and Electronic Engineering 2017, Flexible and Stretchable Circuits for Smart Wearables
- International Conference On Smart Instrumentations, Measurement and Applications 2017, Equivalent Circuit Characterization for a Double Layer Capacitor
- IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 184 (2017), An investigation into NVC characteristics of vehicle behavior using modal analysis.
- International Journal of Advances in Mechanical and Civil Engineering, 4 (2). (2017), Stagnation point flow of Casson fluid over exponentially stretching sheet with variable thermal conductivity and Newtonian heating.
- European Physical Journal Plus, 132 (2). (2017), MHD casson nanofluid flow past a wedge with Newtonian heating.
- IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 260 (2017), Object Detection Technique for Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Vol.8, No.2, November 2017, Obstacle detection technique using multi sensor integration for small unmanned aerial vehicle