IIUM Family Health Clinic
IIUM Family Health Clinic (formerly known as IIUM Primary Care Clinic) is a health care clinic previously situated at Administrative Building of Mahallah Maimunah in IIUM Kuantan Campus and has been operating since 2008. In 2017, the clinic moved to Jalan Kompleks KDN, Indera Mahkota 7. Initially, IIUM Family Health Clinic commenced as IIUM Kuantan Campus Health Center. The Clinic is under the management of the Office of the Campus Director, but since January 2012 the Department of Family Medicine has taken over the management as a part of the training and practice centre for the undergraduates.
The IIUM Family Health Clinic aims at becoming a leading centre of offering excellent, quality health services to its customers.
- To provide the best quality of medical services to our client
- To develop an environment which instill healthy physical and spiritual amongst the IIUM community
- To appreciate health as the valuable asset
- To take positive actions in improving further and sustain the health status and enjoy a better quality of life
1. Medical consultation for staff , students and their dependents.
2. Medical treatment for staff , students and their dependent s: Outpatient treatment of common ailment such as cough and cold, asthma , food poisoning etc Chronic disease e.g. Hypertension and Diabetic Nebulizer Electrocardiogram (ECG) Intramuscular and intravenous injection Dressing of wound Minor surgery-I&D , T&S Open of stitch (STO) Antenatal check up Vaccination (only anti –tetanus vaccine available) Urine analysis Simple blood profile Urine pregnancy test (UPT) Medical checkup for pre employment ,renewal of contract and new students upon entering university.
3. Referral of cases to the IIUM Specialist clinic / HTAA if necessary.
4. Referral of cases for admission to specialist hospital / HTAA if necessary.
5. Referral of any emergency cases to emergency department , HTAA.
6. Dietician Counseling session – via appointment and fixed day (Friday morning) by Dietician from Kulliyyah of Allied Health Science.
The Operating Hours as follows:
- Monday-Thursday: 8.00 am - 12.45 pm | 2.00 pm - 4.45 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 12.00 noon | 2.45 pm - 4.45 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 8.00 am - 1.00 pm | 2.30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8.00 am - 12.15 pm | 2.45 pm - 5.00 pm
|IIUM Family Health Clinic Organization Chart. PDF||1.1 MB|