As part of their academic training, postgraduate students are expected to participate in the teaching of undergraduates in the following ways:
• Facilitating workshops, seminars, and tutorial sessions
• Assisting problem-based learning discussion groups
• Participating in invigilating and grading examinations
• Demonstration/supervision of laboratory practical work
• Assisting lecturers in the preparation of teaching material
Postgraduate students are also encouraged to participate in Kulliyyah research projects as co-researchers, research assistants (RA), or research officers (RO), use Kulliyyah research facilities as approved by the Kulliyyah, and write and publish research reports as approved by the Kulliyyah. In 2007, the postgraduate students launched their society known as Postgraduate Students Society Kuantan Campus (PGSS Kuantan Campus) which comprise of students from all the Kulliyyah in the Kuantan Campus.
For further details kindly contact: Admissions & Records Division at +603-6196 4045 / 4043 Email: email@example.com