To ensure the ceremony is conducted with dignity, honor and solemnest, we would appreciate if you could give your full cooperation to strictly observe the rules and etiquette listed below.
Please also remind your guests/parents to the same rules and etiquette:
- Graduates and guests/parents are advised to wear appropriately in accordance to the function.
- Graduates and guests/parents are NOT to leave the hall or move about during the ceremony.
- Graduates and guests/parents are advised to have their breakfast/meals before entering the hall.
- Graduates and guests/parents are advised to use the restroom before the ceremony begins to minimize disruption during the ceremony.
- Only officially appointed photographers are allowed to take photographs or any form of audio-visual recording.