The Finance Division was established to manage the financial affairs of the University. Headed by Dato' Hj. Ahmad Zailan Shaari as the Executive Finance Director, the Finance Division has 43 staff who amongst other thing handles account & investment, payroll, payments, loans, contracts & supplies, budget and bursary. The Finance Division is striving for a Total Quality Management and to adapt the approach of a learning organization in our way for excellence.
To further facilitate the above mentioned financial services for IIUM Kuantan Campus community, the Finance Department has been established as a part of Office of the Campus Director. The Department is headed by Zulkapri bin Ahmad as the Deputy Finance Director.
VISION AND MISSION
To offer quality and excellent financial services towards Customers' satisfaction, inline with the IIUM's Quality Policy. The Management and all staff of the Division are committed to implement quality management system based on the ISO 9001:2000 requirements to enhance customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
- To plan the University's finance at macro and micro level in efforts to reduce Government dependency.
- To manage the University finance effectively and efficiently within the allocated budget and in accordance with the University's Financial Policies and Procedures.
- To offer expertise, advice and assistance in the University's decision and policy making in matters relating to finance and accounting.
- To prepare and submit timely financial reports and statements to the relevant authorities as required under the University's Constitution, Government's Orders and Circulars, Acts and Bylaws.
- To integrate and practice Islamic financial systems, management and concepts in the University's financial system.
- To carry out financial activities in a manner consistent with Islamic character i.e. in the highest professional, ethical, moral and legal standard.
- To adopt the concept of 'learning organization' by implementing continuous upgrading of knowledge through formal training, reading and discourses.
SERVICES | DOWNLOAD | ORGANIZATION CHART | CONTACT US