Student Development Division (S-Dev) was established on 22nd August, 2003 after the endorsement in the Executive Management Meeting by the Office of the Rector. The Student Development Division (S-Dev) plays the important role of assisting students in their personal and professional development in accordance with the vision and mission of the IIUM. Specifically, S-Dev facilitates and provides students with advice and guidelines in their extra-curricular activities, and ensures that the University’s facilities meet the students’ needs.
IIUM Kuantan has established its own Student Development Department in 2007 to act similarly with what Student Development Division (S-Dev) in IIUM Gombak is operating currently. This Department is divided into three sub units:
- Co-Curricular Activity Centre (Kuantan)
- Student Co-Curricular Activity Unit
- Sports & Recreational Unit
VISION AND MISSION
VISION : To be a leading agency in managing co-curricular activity and developing soft skill and personalities
MISSION : We at Student Development Department are committed to render our best services in managing student’s co-curricular activity through our well trained personnel and systems
With the commitment of equal opportunities to all, the Student Development Department aims at:
- Activating and integrating the IIUM vision and mission into student’s programmes
- Communicating with students in order to satisfy their need
- Transforming students’ vision towards quality culture and comprehensive excellence
QUALITY POLICY & KEY VALUES
With the commitment of equal opportunities to all students, the Student Development Department. ACTS systematically to integrate the IIUM vision and mission into students PERSONALITY and DEVELOP their talents and potential through teaching, training, servicing, consultation and practical skills enrichment programmes.
The Management and all staff of the Department are committed to implement a quality management system based on the ISO 9001:2000 requirements to enhance customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
- Trustworthiness and accountability
- Responsibility and teamwork
- Unity in diversity
The Student Development Department is committed to:
- Satisfy politely all requirements and requests of our clients on time.
- Evaluate frequently the efficiency of our services and ensure the friendly management of our clients affairs.
- Record properly all activities, procedures and steps undertaken to implement different processes.
- Keep the University’s community informed, within one (1) month of any latest information on policies, rules & regulations on student activities.
- To process payment within 14 days from receipt of perfect documents.
- To take actions on complaints within 14 working days of receipts of complaints
SERVICES | DOWNLOAD | ORGANIZATION CHART | CONTACT US