OFFICE OF CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
|Main Office : Level 2, Rectory Building
IIUM Gallery : Level 1, Rectory Building
Events and Protocol : Level 1, Business Centre (next to Post Office)
Audio Visual, Media, Web & Social Media: Level 2, Kulliyyah of Education Building
|Office of Corporate Communication,
International Islamic University Malaysia,
P.O. Box 10, kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|+603 6196 4000 (Operator)
+603 6196 4000 ext. 2818 (Counter)
+603 6196 5455 (Web & Media Social)
|+603 6196 4053 (Main Office)
+603 6196 4156 (AV/Media/Web Office)
- Event Management - organised by OCCM
- Manage University main events (as a secretariat/coordinator/event manager for the event, preparing the administrative programme, sending the invitation cards, appointment of committee, liaison officer/usher/master of ceremony, post mortem meeting and etc.)
- Events: IIUM Convocation, IIUM Special Convocation, Shawwal Gathering, Iftar and etc.
- Event Management - organised by KCDIs
- Assist KCDIs in managing the University events especially in handling the VVIPS and VIPs
- Advise the KCDIs in organising events i.e. protocol, appointment of Master of Ceremony, etc.
- Receive and coordinate the request for visit to IIUM by schools/companies/agencies/etc.
- Provide protocol advise to KCDIs according to the standard practice in IIUM
- Handle protocol matters during University events organised by KCDIs which involve the presence of IIUM Constitutional Head, IIUM President, IIUM Top Management, Senior Officials and MAJLIS/BOG Members
- Other Activities
- Organise trainings (in collaboration with Media Relation Section) which are related to event activities i.e. event management workshop, ushers/MC training/ hospitality and protocol training to KCDIs and IIUM students