GALLERY AND EVENT MANAGEMENT SECTION
1. Event Management - organised by OCCM
- Manage University main events (as a secretariat/coordinator/event manager for the event, preparing the administrative programme, sending the invitation cards, appointment of committee, liaison officer/usher/master of ceremony, post mortem meeting and etc.)
- Events: IIUM Convocation, IIUM Special Convocation, Shawwal Gathering, Iftar and etc.
2. Event Management - organised by KCDIs
- Assist KCDIs in managing the University events especially in handling the VVIPS and VIPs
- Advise the KCDIs in organising events i.e. protocol, appointment of Master of Ceremony, etc.
- Receive and coordinate the request for visit to IIUM by schools/companies/agencies/etc.
- Provide protocol advise to KCDIs according to the standard practice in IIUM
- Handle protocol matters during University events organised by KCDIs which involve the presence of IIUM Constitutional Head, IIUM President, IIUM Top Management, Senior Officials and MAJLIS/BOG Members
4. Other Activities
- Organise trainings (in collaboration with Media Relation Section) which are related to event activities i.e. event management workshop, ushers/MC training/ hospitality and protocol training to KCDIs and IIUM students