Master of Laws (LL.M) in Islamic Banking & Finance
LL.M in Islamic Banking & Finance
- To provide opportunity for graduates with relevant working experience to acquire knowledge and training for a career in Islamic Banking and Finance.
- To train executives desiring specialization in Islamic Banking and Finance in order to assist in expanding the banking and finance industry.
- To provide opportunity for fresh graduates in related disciplines to pursue a Postgraduate Degree programme in Islamic Banking and Finance in order to prepare them to enter into job market in Islamic banking and finance.
- To assist the country in developing workforce with expert knowledge, relevant and up-to-date information about contemporary and emergent theoretical, empirical and policy related developments in the field of Islamic banking and finance law.
- To provide the platform and opportunity to enhance or to update their existing professional or vocational qualifications in a fast-moving policy arena. This is for professionals and practitioners who may already have appropriate qualifications and experience in the field of Islamic banking and finance law.
- To offer courses to produce work force that can demonstrate mastery of the various areas of contemporary Islamic banking and finance law with ability to view them from the conventional and Islamic perspectives; with ability to comprehend, analyze and solve various legal problems at the corporate and national levels.