PG. DIP. IN ADMINISTRATION OF ISLAMIC JUDICIARY (SCHOOL OF ADVANCED LEGAL AND SHARI’AH STUDIES, IIUM ACADEMY)
The curriculum is designed to produce professionally competent and qualified Syariah legal personnels who are committed to the practice and promotion of Islamic principles and teachings in the legal profession. This postgraduate Diploma program is a pre-requisite to be appointed as a Syariah Officer and Syar'ie lawyer. Thus, this programme is developed taking into account the necessary knowledge contents and skills to train and produce experts for administration of the Islamic judiciary in Malaysia and the Muslim World. This Diploma is also beneficial for those seeking to advance their knowledge in aspects relating to administration of Syariah judiciary.
WHY MALAYSIA - BENEFIT OF LEARNING FROM THE PIONEERS
Malaysia is one of the pioneering country that has laid a strong foundation in the discipline of Islamic Banking and Finance for the global community. All modules are taught by the full time academic staff of the International Islamic University Malaysia and experts from the industry. Flexible delivery model using mixed mode such as e-learning and face to face sessions will benefit individuals in full-time employment. Use of the most advanced teaching and learning methods using case studies, students will not only obtain exposure to some of the leading academic lawyers they will also have the opportunity to make use of the International Islamic University Malaysia�s state-of-the-art libraries and research facilities.
OBJECTIVES OF PROGRAMME
The programmes is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide the essential foundation knowledge and skills needed in administration of the Islamic judiciary in Malaysia aimed at producing experts in the area and to provide grounding for anyone seeking to further their knowledge in Syariah judiciary and advocacy practice.
- Ensure students understand the principle of Syariah and Islamic law from its authentic sources and able to identify the relevant sources from the Syariah to resolve the problems faced by the society and current issues.
- Aware of career opportunities related to Islamic law and administration to fulfill manpower needs of the nation, industry and society and aware of professional ethics and moral obligations of.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
This programme is suitable and relevant for those intending to:
- serve as a Syariah Judge or Syarie Lawyer.
- work as an administrator of the Syariah Court.
- acquire indepth knowledge in the administration of Syariah Judiciary.
TO APPLY, GO TO: