Research Management System
RESEARCH MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (RMS) is a platform to consolidate all data related to research project funding, financial disbursement into a repository related to the said research projects, and monitoring of research physical progress. Other operation modules available in the RMS are Self-Managed Research and Consultancy, Cluster, Intellectual Property, and Award and Exhibition.
Self Managed Research and Consultancy
• Keep track of consultancy projects and research funded by external agency.
• Have to be registered online by the researcher himself. Once RMC has received the supporting document on the said research (researcher can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand), an approval letter shall be issued to the respective researcher.
Definition of Self Managed Research & Consultancy Project
• Sponsored Research: Specific funding to accomplish a specific research project based on the interest of the funder
• Consultancy work: professional and academic services offered by the IIUM staff which receives an agreed amount of consultancy fees for the said services.
• Research & Consultancy Self Managed: same as sponsored research and consultancy work, but the funding or professional fee received will be directly secured, managed and controlled by the Researcher/Consultant.