Racquetball Courts Rules and Regulations
RACQUETBALL COURTS RULES AND REGULATIONS
All users are expected to act in accordance with the followings:
- To use the Racquetball Courts during the official day and time as stipulated by the management ONLY;
- Only racquet sports are permitted. No other balls are to be used in the designated racquetball courts i.e squash courts and tennis courts.
- Permission shall be obtained from the Director of Sports and Recreational Centre first if sports played are different from the designated courts;
- Court reservations are based upon first come-first serve basis and walk-in appointment during the stipulated day and time;
- Courts are limited to 2 hour of playing time per person. If a court has not been reserved for a specific hourly time block, play is permitted on first come-first serve basis until the next reservation time;
- Only suitable, non-marking court shoes are permitted;
- Gym bags, tracksuit, racquet covers are to be left outside of the court area;
- Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Any player that displays unsportsmanlike conduct may be asked to leave the court; and
- Every person is responsible for their own safety. The Sports and Recreational Centre will not be responsible for any death, loss, damage or injury caused.