Booking Sports Equipment Procedure
PROCEDURE OF BOOKING SPORTS EQUIPMENT
- Requisition of equipment is for university students and staff only.
For walk-in users, borrowing can be made by:-
- Fill up the application form and submit to Sports and Recreational Centre at same day of using the equipments;
- Students or staff must leave their matric or staff card when borrowing the equipment;
- Equipments must be return back to Sports and Recreational Centre at same day of borrowing. Fine of RM5.00 per day will be charge in late return
For programme, borrowing can be made by:-
- All application should be submitted with application form and matric card to the Sports and Recreational Centre (7) days prior to the dated of the programme. Copy of the approval letter of programme must be attached with the form.
- Booking through phone will not be entertained.
- Equipments must be return back to Sports and Recreational Centre 2 days after the programme end. Fine of RM 5.00 per day will be charge in late return.
- Users must ensure that that equipment is in good condition.
- All equipment should be returned in good condition to the Sports and Recreational.
- Borrowers are responsible for the equipment and transferring equipment to other users is prohibited.
- For non-sports equipments, borrowers must pay a deposit of RM 300.00 per items. Lose or damage of the items, the deposit will not be refund.
- Borrowers are liable for any loss or damage caused to the equipment. In case of lose or damage, the borrowers are responsible to replace the equipments within (7) days and fine of late return also will be imposed. Failure to do, students will be blocked from getting their final exam result
|Booking Sports Equipment Form.pdf||148.33 KB|