Leadership and Training Department
STADD provide various range of platform for students of diverse interests to express their talents, creativity and skills in various extra-curricular activities through clubs and societies/associations. Students' participation is voluntary in nature and they do not gain any academic credited. However, the students will receive points which will be recorded in the Co-Curricular Activity Transcript base on the level of their participation.
- To supervise, monitor and facilitate students clubs and societies.
- Monitored and supervised by the related Unit
- With or without an operating budget from the University's fund
- Requires sponsorship from outside organization if the budget is beyond the allocation given by IIUM
Department driven programmes:-
1) Proposed and organized by the Unit.
2) Fully sponsored by the University or obtain sponsorship from outside in collaborated programmes.
3) Fully supervised by the Unit but assisted by students
1) Program Management Unit (PMU)
2) Program Development Unit (PDU)
3) Media & Student relation Unit (MESRA)