Recruitment & Student Activity Unit
RECRUITMENT & STUDENT ACTIVITY UNIT:
Recruitment & Student Activity Unit is the main unit within the CLAV structure. It ensures smooth running of the courses CLAV offers and programmes and activities it organizes. It plans for recruitment and monitoring of nearly three hundreds lecturers, trainers and instructors (LTIF) every semester. RESA also provides trainings and organizes workshops for LTIF with new information, pedagogy and teaching skills related to co-curricular packages. RESA also provides the students with opportunity to demonstrate their ability and capability in organizing and managing activities and programmes.
IT'S FUNCTIONS AS BELOW:
- Quality monitoring of credited programmes.
- Student Activities Recruitment of trainers/part time staff.
- Honorarium payment process.
- Training of Trainers.
- Secretariat of LTIF Selection Board.
- New courses offering.
- Representative for UNICC.