Credited Co-Curricular Activity Centre (CCAC)
The University Senate in its Meeting No. 256 held on 25 May 2001 approved the establishment of the Centre which was subsequently formally established in July 2001. In general, the implementation of this programme would enable the University to produce graduates who are able to face the challenges posed by new millennium with the emergence of the borderless world; graduates who are continually interacting with their environment, who are perpetually striving for excellence, in pursuit of the true meaning of Ihsan.
The main objective of the centre are:
1) Cultivating specific identifiable skills that suit the needs and demands of the student.
2) Offering courses that are beneficial for the development of student's personality.
3) Giving credit hours for the students' co-curricular activities.
4) Providing a platform (training ground) for the students to continuously develop their leadership skills and
5) Equipping students with the basic training skills that are required for every individual Muslim i.e. the
integration between Iman, Ilm and 'Amal.
CCAC is headed by a Deputy Dean, reporting to the Dean of STADD. All CCAC activities are carried out by fourteen dedicated full time staff. Structurally CCAC is composed of three (4) main Units:-