Please follow the guidelines provided below to prepare the abstract and submit the abstract to the organizer through email: email@example.com
Abstract preparation guideline:
Preferred document format: doc. Font: Times New Roman (12 point)
- Must contain at least the following components:
- Full Name(s) of the contributors, presenting author in bold
- Affiliation of the contributors (name of the organization, address, email)
- Number of characters must not exceed 300 words. Abstract should include study aim, introduction, materials and methods, results and conclusion. Word limit excludes the title, names of contributors and affiliations.
Guidelines for Oral Presentation:
- Each speaker has been allocated 15 + 5 minutes for presentation. The “+5″ minutes indicated are meant for discussion of your paper. It is important to adhere strictly to the time allocated. You should arrive in the session room 30 minutes before the start of your session and introduce yourself to the session chair.
- Please note that the official language of the congress shall be English and Arabic.
- An LCD projector shall be made available to facilitate your presentation. The only software that will be used is MS Power Point. Bring your file in this format in a thumb drive or other appropriate medium, free of virus. Submit the presentation file to the secretariat during the registration. Alternatively you could also email your file to the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your abstract number, P0XX as your filename.
- Be sure your visuals use sufficiently large fonts and clear legible typefaces to enable participants to read the presentation.
Guidelines for Poster Presentation:
- Poster prepared must be of a standard size of A1 (594 x 841 mm) in portrait ONLY.
- Each poster must include the following information: Title of the paper, name of author(s), affiliation, introduction, methodology, results and discussion, conclusion and acknowledgements.
- Please make sure you set up your poster before 9.00 am on the first day of congress (21 October 2016) and have it removed by 5.00 pm on the last day of the congress (23 October 2016). Presenters are expected to be in attendance next to their posters at the times indicated in the program book to discuss their posters and interact with other participants.
- All posters shall be mounted on exhibition boards in a designated area at the congress venue. Please check the exact poster exhibition area at the congress.