Modul Sekolah Hijau Video Competition
Green Materials Video Competition
Creative young investors, it is you we are looking for!
AMSERU, Kulliyyah of Engineering, IIUM in collaboration with Green Waste Selangor (GWS) and Setiabudi Secondary School is holding Green Materials Video Competition in conjunction with the Green School Modules programme which is going to be ended on 30th March 2022.
The aim of this short video competition is to create interest and enhance the awareness among the school students in exploring waste materials to wealth in innovative ways.
Video promotion: Click here
What is the theme?
The theme is “Recycling of Waste Materials for Sejahtera School Community”.
- Each entry can be as an individual or a team (maximum 3 members). One individual / team can only submit ONE entry.
- Students of Setiabudi Secondary School.
What are the formats?
- Videos can be in Bahasa Melayu, and/or English.
- Original video clip (between 2-3 minutes running) relevant to the theme.
- The video may be in the following format: motion graphics, live action, or animation.
- All information presented in the video must be cited, and giving credit to the original source. Plagiarism of any kind will result in disqualification.
- The video must include logos of respective organizers (AMSERU, Kulliyyah of Engineering, Green Waste Selangor (GWS), Setiabudi Secondary School). The logos can be downloaded from here.
There are no limits to creativity, spread your wings!
What are the prizes?
- 1st place : RM100 cash + Token + Certificate
- 2nd place: RM80 cash + Certificate
- 3rd place : RM60 cash + Certificate
Dates to Remember !
- 18 March 2022 (11.59 pm) : Entry Form and video submission due
- 30 March 2022 : Announcement of winner
How to submit?
- Prepare a short descriptive text of maximum 250 words (preferably in English) to be uploaded along with the video.
- Submit your entry through the online submission form. Videos must be uploaded as one single file in the highest quality.
- Each entry must be submitted to link by 18 March 2022, 11.59 pm. Submission form link : Here
How are the winners selected?
The winners are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Content of video (in line with the theme as stated above)
- Creativity expressed
- Technical ability
- Effectiveness in reaching to the target audience
- Overall quality of the video
All entries will be judged by professional judges. Shortlisted videos will be uploaded on the AMSERU website and MME IIUM Facebook page.
Any specific rules and regulations?
- Videos must be appropriate for viewing by the public and community.
- By submitting a video, individuals / teams agree to allow organizers to use their videos for information and education purposes, at no cost.
- Videos may not contain any copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) without proper clearance. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
- The organizers and judges reserve the right to remove any entries from the competition that they feel may breach any of the competition rules, or may bring the competition into disrepute. Such entries will be disqualified.
Any further questions?
Ask Cikgu Hazril or Dr. Idayu (email@example.com).
We are waiting for your creative videos. All the best!!