DEADLINE: 1 JANUARY 2020, (PHC-HIBISCUS GRANT) HUBERT CURIEN PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION OPENING INFORMATION - HIBISCUS YEAR 2020
Date : 06 December 2019
Reported by : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
Category : Announcements
(PHC-HIBISCUS GRANT) HUBERT CURIEN PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION OPENING INFORMATION - HIBISCUS YEAR 2020
Dear Respected Reseachers,
Datuk Seri/Dato’ Seri/Datuk/Dato’/Datin/Prof./Ir./Dr./Tuan/Puan,
2. It is a pleasure to inform you that the Ministry of Education (MOE) through the Higher Education Department (JPT) in collaboration with the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) and the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research (MESRI), have agreed to implement the Hubert Curien Partnership - Hibiscus (PHC-Hibiscus) under the MyPAIR program.
* pplication>span class="gmail_default"> of PHC-Hibiscus Year 2020 will be open from 3 December 2020 until 1 January 2020 through Malaysia Greater Research Network Systems (MyGRANTS)
3. The researchers are required to take note of the following:
* 3.1. Applications must be implemented through MyGRANTS * http://mygrants.gov.my/main.php;
* 3.2. Applicants are required to fill up in English Language *;
* 3.3. The researcher should include a list of joint researchers from France in the submitted application*;
* 3.4. Terms of application and financial regulations should be referred to the accompanying PHC-Hibiscus Guidelines *; and
* 3.5. Applications must be certified by the Research Management Center (RMC) and forwarded to Secretariat through MyGRANTS before or on 1 January 2020.
We look forward to receiving your fund applications.
For any assistance or queries, do call the GIU office at Exts.03-6421 5011 (Gombak campus)