NEW RECRUITMENT FOR USRAH FACILITATOR (BROTHERS & SISTERS)
Date : 11 May 2022
Reported by : NORAINI MD GHAZALI
Category : IIUM Community
Salam and greetings from CCD, STADD.
We are looking for talented individual to conduct a teaching sessions for Usrah courses offered by Credited Co-Curricular Department.
Students who fulfill the following criteria are welcome to apply.
1) Minimum CGPA 2.85
2) Minimum 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year Undergraduate students or Postgraduate 1st year students with experience as facilitator/ naqib/naqibah.
3) Completed Usrah 2 CCUB 1062 (for undergraduate candidate either in CFS or Gombak Campus).
4) Able to recite Al-Quran with good Tajwid.
5) Portray good attitude and an exemplary to others.
6) Proficiency in English Language and ability to communicate effectively.
7) Gone through Islamic background (Maahad, STAM) would be advantage. Alumni from Darul Quran etc. are encouraged.
Newly appointed facilitator will commence the teaching in Semester 3, 2021/2022 and Semester 1, 2022/2023 subject to availability of sections.
Deadline: 27th May 2022 (Friday, 5:00 PM)
Honorarium: RM 350.00 per semester. (7 classes * 2 hours per semester)
Click here for application form
Kindly submit all documents through this Microsoft Form link
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Kindly check your email in Microsoft Outlook for your application progress.
CCD Team, STADD