Announcement regarding “IIUM Official Guidelines During the Conditional Movement Order 04/2020”
التاريخ : 13 November 2020
المحرر : syarel azill yaali
الفئة : IIUM Community
Assalamu alaikum wrt.wbt.
In light of the recent announcement by the Government of Malaysia on the extension of the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO), IIUM Sejahtera Council has issued “IIUM Official Guidelines During the Conditional Movement Order 04/2020” dated 11/11/2020.
Therefore, the Kulliyyah would like to remind all students to be aware on the important information as follows:
- KAED students who must attend studio, workshops and lab work are required to be on campus to complete their courses for Semester 1 2020/2021.
- Students may return to campus:
- Students are required to:
Date: 21st to 23rd November 2020
Time: 8.00am to 5.00pm
- contact their departments for class arrangement
- obtain permission letter from respective Kulliyyah (Kulliyyah will provide the permission letter according to the official clast list)
- obtain permission from PDRM to travel from their current location to IIUM campus
- arrange own transportation from their current location to IIUM campus
- undergo health screening at IIUM clinics upon arrival to campus and
- undergo and complete a 14-day isolation at designated Mahallah before returning to their own mahallahs
May Allah protect us all, InshaaAllah.
KULLIYYAH OF ARCHITECTURE AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN