KAED Teaching Arrangement for SEM 1, 2020/2021
التاريخ : 07 October 2020
المحرر : syarel azill yaali
الفئة : IIUM Community
To all KAED students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
On behalf of the Kulliyyah, we pray that all our students are safe under the protection of Allah S.W.T in this challenging situation. We at KAED would like to remind all students to do online registration for courses for this semester 1, 2020/2021.
Therefore, the Kulliyyah would like to remind all students to be aware on the important information as follows:
- All courses are to be offered in hybrid mode with online components so that all students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) are able to follow the classes.
- List of courses offered and the delivery mode for Semester 1, 2020/2021 are attached herewith for your reference.
- The academic session for Semester 1, 2020/2021 will be conducted based on IIUM Official Guidelines During The Recovery Movement Control Order 02/2020 and KAED Practical Guideline
- Add and Drop Exercise (12th October – 21st October 2020)
We would also appreciate if all students could maintain regular communication with all your respective department lecturers and the responsible KAED offices throughout the semester.
May Allah protect us all, InshaaAllah.
KULLIYYAH OF ARCHITECTURE AND ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN
A. LIST OF COURSES OFFERED AND DELIVERY MODES
1. Bachelor of Science (Architectural Studies)
2. Bachelor of Applied Art and Design
3. Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
4. Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning
5. Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
1. Master of Architecture (MAAR)
2. Master of Science (Asset and Facilities Management) (MSAFM)
3. Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP)
4. Master of Science in Building Services Engineering (MSBSE)
- Office of Academic Affairs and Industrial linkages (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office of Deputy Dean (Student Development and Community Engagement) (email@example.com)
- Office of Deputy Dean (Postgraduate) (firstname.lastname@example.org) and (email@example.com)
- HOD, Department of Architecture (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- HOD, Department of Applied Arts and Design (email@example.com)
- HOD, Department of Quantity Surveying (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- HOD, Department of Urban and Regional Planning (email@example.com)
- HOD, Department of Landscape Architecture (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Undergraduate i. UG01-Application to Add a Course
ii. UG03-Application to Drop a Course
Postgraduate i. Registration Form
ii. Drop/Withdrawal From Course(s) Form
**Subject to change