RMC ANNOUNCEMENT, DEADLINE : 15th October 2020, ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE OPENING OF THE RESEARCH MANAGEMENT CENTRE GRANT 2020 (RMC GRANT 2020)
التاريخ : 18 September 2020
المحرر : Siti Nur Nazeha Bt Saiffuddin Zuhri
الفئة : Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE OPENING OF THE
RESEARCH MANAGEMENT CENTRE GRANT 2020
(RMC GRANT 2020)
Deadline: 15th October 2020
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,
Dear Dato’/Prof./Assoc. Prof./Dr.,
It is our pleasure to announce to our respected researchers the opening of the RMC GRANT 2020, which is fully funded by the Research Management Centre of IIUM.
The objectives of this grant are to enhance the research culture in IIUM and to promote collaboration between IIUM researchers and researchers from other universities and the industry. It is also aimed at supporting the following UNESCO Sustainable Development Goals:
· All project proposals should have a clear statement of the problem to be solved
· The research is fundamental in nature
· The research is aligned to one (1) or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals
· The intended impact of the research is clearly stated
· The budget is appropriate and meets the objectives of the grant.
· Only ONE (1) application per staff. A minimum of one (1) co-researcher is required.
· Open to:
- Assistant Professors or
- Associate Professors who have served the University for less than three (3) years and who are currently NOT Principal Investigators
· The applicant is not on study leave;
· Proposals associated with the IIUM Flagships may also be submitted provided they are research-based;
· Proposals for non – research projects will not be entertained.
DURATION OF THE GRANT
· The budget is RM5,000.00 for the Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities and RM20,000.00 for Science and Technology;
· All publication and related costs are to be borne by this grant;
· Attending overseas conferences is not supported by this grant.
REQUIRED OUTPUT OF RESEARCH
Researchers are required to produce, within the 24-month research duration, the following number of articles in journals indexed in Scopus or WoS or ERA or MyCITE:
The articles must be co-authored with researchers from national and international universities and wherever possible, those from the industry.
· Researchers shall acknowledge this grant as a source of funding and include the names and affiliations of all fellow research collaborators in any publication or publicity.
GRANT APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Interested researchers are kindly invited to apply for this grant via the RMSV2 accessible at rmsv2.iium.edu.my from the 18th September 2020 – 15th October 2020.
Please login using your valid HURIS username and password. Please refer to the attachment for the manual on the Online Research Grant Application Module and the Guidelines for the RMC GRANT 2020.
We look forward to receiving your applications and we wish you all the best!
Thank You. Wassalam.
Grant Initiative Unit, RMC IIUM
|Grant Initiative Unit,
Level 3, Research Management Centre
International Islamic University of Malaysia
Jalan Gombak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur
|Prof. Dr. Mariana Mohamed Osman
Deputy Director, GIU
|Sr. Raja Nur Sabrina binti Raja Ahmad Shah
|Sr. Nur Nadhirah Kamarudin
Admin Asst. Clerical and Operation