MANAGEMENT SERVICES DIVISION
DATES OF PAYROLL ACTIVITIES FOR THE YEAR 2022
Payroll activities for the year 2022 shall be as below:
1. SALARY FOR PART TIME STAFF
Date of salary payment for part time staff are fixed on 15th day of each month.
Part-time (administrative) - The online part-time claim must be verified latest by 4th day of each month.
Part-time claim (academic) - All completed and duly approved documents must be submitted latest by 4th day of each month.
2. SALARY FOR STAFF OF IIUM
|Month||Last submission date of completed documents|
Government’s Schedule / Proposed University’s Schedule
|January||05th January 2022||25th January 2022 (Tuesday)|
|February||4th February 2022||25th February 2022 (Friday)||Chinese New Year on 1st & 2nd February 2022 (Tuesday & Wednesday)|
|March||04th March 2022||25th March 2022 (Friday)|
|April||05th April 2022||25th April 2022 (Monday)|
|May||06th May 2022||25th May 2022 (Wednesday)||Eid ul-Fitr on 3rd & 4th May 2022 (Tuesday & Wednesday)|
|June||3rd June 2022||24th June 2022 (Friday)|
|July||04th July 2022||25th July 2022 (Monday)||Eid ul-Adha on 10th & 11th July 2022 (Sunday & Monday)|
|August||04th August 2022||25th August 2022 (Thursday)|
|September||05th September 2022||23rd September 2022 (Friday)|
|October||27th September 2022||18th October 2022 (Tuesday)||Deepavali on 24th October 2022 (Monday)|
|November||4th November 2022||25th November 2022 (Friday)|
|December||28th November 2022||19th December 2022 (Monday)|
Christmas on 25th December 2022 (Sunday)
*Source : “Circular Letter of Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia No.5 Year 2021”
IMPORTANT NOTES :
1. Please make sure that all documents are complete and to be submitted within the stipulated time as per the above schedule.
2. Payment of eligible claims shall be made within the same month subject to submission of complete documents within the stipulated date otherwise, the claims shall be processed in the following payroll month except for overtime claim.
3. All non-fixed allowances must be claimed using the specified form which can be downloaded from the MSD Website (http://www.iium.edu.my/division/msd/downloadable-forms-3 then click Financial).
4. All claims (except overtime) must be submitted within 3 months from the date of the events/programmes. Staff who have submitted their claims are requested to check the release of payments in the payslip accordingly. Any complaints for non-payment of submitted claims which are reported to Payroll & Financial Services Unit after the 3-month eligibility period shall not be entertained and eligibility shall be considered as lapsed.
5. Payslip may be viewed 3 days before payday. If there any discrepancies, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org . The adjustment/recovery will be processed in the following payroll month.
6. Claims from the respective KCDIO's must be submitted to the Finance Zone Office before the last submission date of complete documents as stipulated in the above schedule. The claims are as follows :
- Part-time (academic)
- Extra teaching claim
- Overtime / extra working hours claim
- Shift allowance
- On call claim