On Trial Databases: 60 Days Free Access To Westlaw
التاريخ : 06 May 2020
المحرر : Juhari Daud
الفئة : News
Dear academicians of IIUM, the rising spread of COVID-19 has impacted the business & legal community globally. At Thomson Reuters, we take our role as being your trusted partner for your online legal solutions to heart. Our main objective is to provide support for you and your businesses and to navigate this complicated and ever-changing environment with you. Today, we’re proud to share with you an opportunity to browse Westlaw for free for 60-days. Here is the coverage that you will be enjoying during the 60-days of free trial access:
Westlaw Asia (including Common Law library & key local titles): Malaysia, United Kingdom, ASEAN (Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar and Philippines) and Common Law (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore & Hong Kong)
Here is an example local key titles: Company Meetings and Resolutions, Bullen & Leake & Jacob's Malaysian Precedents of Pleadings, Law and Practice of Corporate Insolvency in Malaysia and more.
To get a quick start, sign up with us today for 60-days of free trial access to Westlaw. Should you wish to continue subscribing to Westlaw after the free trial access ends, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Updated continuously – cases are updated daily, sometimes as fast as within the hour
- Editorial enhancements – the latest articles from law journals uploaded into Westlaw with footnotes. The latest cases uploaded with case histories that warn you if a case has been superseded or overruled/reversed and case references that show you other citations
- Hyperlinks – just a click on the hyperlinks found in journal articles and Westlaw will bring you to other relevant articles, as well as to cited cases and legislation for an easy and straightforward research
- Automatic Searches – use WestClip (an alert service) to set up user-specified searches to track/query databases automatically daily, weekly or monthly to alert you of the developments that concern you (for individual passwords only)
- QuickView – a usage report system for tracking your Westlaw usage by date/databases searched, etc.
- Free Training – On-site training provided throughout the subscription period
- Printing – printing, downloading onto a thumb/hard drive as well as emailing of journal articles and other materials allowed in your subscription
- Formatted Print Outs – Choose Microsoft Word, PDF or HTML and deliver attractive single/dual-column print outs.
- On-site training by legally trained service professionals (including product specialists)
- Printing, Downloading & Email of materials for research purposes allowed at no extra charges