SULTAN HAJI AHMAD SHAH MOSQUE
The Ibadah Camp will give opportunities to IIUM personnel to
1) Appreciate the importance of spiritual enhancement together with physical enhancement as complimentary to the worldly and other-worldly (al-dunya wa al-akhirah) success (falah)
2) Engage in spiritual enhancement activities that may purify one’s soul (tazkiyyah al-nafs) and her relationship with Allah
3) Inculcate the virtue of seeking for Allah’s pleasure (mardhotillah) that helps to shape one’s personality and ethics. Internalize one’s day to day activities as a form of Ibadah and thus to perform them at best
4) Improve one’s understanding on his existence and his relationship to creations and to the Creator (hablun min Allah and hablun min al-nas) in realization of Islam as Rahmatan li al-‘Alamin
Template of Proposal
List of Speakers
EVALUATION AND REPORT FORMAT FOR IBADAH CAMP
The above matter is kindly referred.
Kindly be informed that we are now in progress to collect report for Ibadah Camp organized by your K/C/D/I/O. There are three forms to be completed by your K/C/D/I/O.
1. Form A : Programme Evaluation Form to be filled in by every participant.
2. Form B : Attendance at every session to be recorded by the secretariat.
3. Form C : Overall Attendance Report to be completed by the secretariat.
The secretariat is required to submit the reports 2 weeks after the programme:-
1. Completed forms A (Summary), B and C.
2. Tentative programme of the respective Ibadah Camp of your K/C/D/I/O.
Your cooperation to the above matter is highly appreciated. Any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Ustadh Muhammad Ramadhan Subky Abdullah at 5903 or Ustadh Edros Mustakin at 3283.