IIUM-IWK Domestic Sewerage Management-Planning, Design, Construction & Maintenance Workshop 3.0
- Dates: 18th – 20th July, 2017 (Tuesday – Thursday)
- Time: 08:30 am – 05:30 pm
- Venue: IIUM, Gombak Campus, 50728 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The core motive of the workshop is to equip, empower and enhance participants’ knowledge and understanding of current municipal domestic sewerage treatment technologies. Participants will have the opportunity to be abreast of best practices and technologies in managing domestic sewerage in Malaysia. The workshop offers participants real time case studies on how problems and challenges regarding sewerage are tackled. Don’t miss this great opportunity to take part in the comprehensive workshop.
Who Should attend?
- Government Officers;
- Sewerage Authorities;
- Treatment Plant Operators;
- Project Managers;
- Environmental Engineers;
- Environmental Scientists;
- Consultants & Contractors;
- NGOs; and
To download brochure and for more information on registration click here