Presenters are invited to submit your 300 words abstract before the given deadline (October 15th, 2016 – extended) to email@example.com. At least one (1) author of the accepted papers must register for the conference and attend the paper presentation session.
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the special edition of the Malaysian Journal of Learning and Instruction (MJLI), a Scopus-indexed journal (http://mjli.uum.edu.my/). Should your paper be selected, you will need to pay a publication fee of RM800.00 per article to the conference organizers.
Integration of Curriculum: Lessons within Asia Pacific Region
Research and practices on the efforts of integrating curriculum with values in various education contexts in Asia Pacific.
Value-Based Sustainable Education
Education that is based on values and includes discussion on key sustainable development issues in teaching and learning, such as poverty reduction and sustainable consumption. It also involves efforts to change perceptions, behaviours and taking action for sustainable development.
Innovation in Islamic Education
Innovations in the teaching of Islamic Education for a progressive and holistic generation.
Collaborative Network and Volunteerism in Education
Developing a collaborative networking to encourage voluntarism in educational institutions.
Peace Education in Asia Pacific Region
Theories and researches that focus on the development of values, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and behaviours, so that individuals can live and coexist in harmony with oneself, with others, and with the natural environment.
- Abstracts can be in English, Malay, or Arabic language and cannot exceed 300 words.
- Use an 11-point serif font (e.g. Times New Roman) and leave 1-inch (2.5-cm) margins left, right, top, and bottom.
- Center the title (maximum 12 words, all-caps, bold type) at the top of the page.
- Leave a blank line before beginning the author list, which also is to be centered. If several authors are from one organization, save space and make the list easier to read by grouping authors so that the organization need be typed only once.
- After each author or group of authors, use parentheses to enclose their affiliation.
- Leave a blank line after the authors and then begin the text, typing it single-spaced and justifying only the left margin.
- Leave one blank line between paragraphs; do not indent paragraphs.
- Abstracts should be written in a letter-only manner. Do not use sub-title, figure, table and any
non-letter content. Remove citation list, special symbol, header and footer.
- Email address of the corresponding/presenting author is to be listed.
Please click here for a template of the abstract.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
Full paper submission is required by October 30th, 2016. Prospective authors are required to submit your full papers of between 10-12 pages or 5,000 words (up to a max of 7,000 words) including results, figures and references. Each paper should not exceed 10-15 printed pages. Please adopt the APA style for your submission.
Full paper submissions are eligible for publication in the special edition of the Malaysian Journal of Learning and Instruction (MJLI), a Scopus-indexed journal (http://mjli.uum.edu.my/). Please note that only empirical research papers are considered for publication in the journal. The papers should also address the conference themes.
Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.