STUDENT AFFAIRS AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION
Student Affairs and Development Division (STADD)
Level 2, Muhammad Abdul-Rauf Building,
International Islamic University Malaysia,
Gombak, Selangor Darul Ehsan
+603-6421 3669 (Counter)
+603-6421 4859 (Fax)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Credited Co-Curricular Department, STADD)
For more information, kindly click at the image above
SERVICES PROVIDED BY VEHICLE MANAGEMENT UNIT (VMU)
We provide safe, comfortable and reliable transportation services for internal and external destinations. With our trusted and friendly operators and user-friendly online request forms, we assure you a pleasant experience and a peace of mind while using our services. Welcome on board!
We offer you a wide range of vehicles to accommodate your request. Select the best ones to fit your need.
- Mini Buses
- Placer Van
- Toyota Innova
- Proton Inspira
- Toyota Hilux
- Van for Disable Student / Staff
HOW TO BOOK THE TRANSPORT?
Booking of transport for university activity and official duty ONLY. Please book our services by filling up the online form via
Only Supervisor / Advisor / Principal / Fellow or other University authority are allowed to book the vehicles for students’ usage.
Only Office bureau is allowed to book our service.
Should you need further information on booking of transportation, please contact the VMU at 0364213648 / 0364215485 / 0364215486 or email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION OF IIUM TRANSPORTATION
1. University Transportation is provided for official usage of staff and students.
2. Please attach relevant supporting document such as programme’s approval letter, invitation letter etc.
3. Transportation services are provided for the programs approved by the Dean/ Director/ Deputy Dean / Director / Principal / Head of Department.
4. All applications must at least three (3) working days in advance of the intended date for Klang Valley trip and seven (7) working days for out station.
5. Any Incomplete application (if any) will not be entertained.
6. The applicants are required to re-confirm the booking at least three (3) working days for external trip and two (2) working days for Klang Valley trip via email email@example.com or 0364213648
7. Any cancellation must be done 48 hours before the expected time of departure. For late cancellation, the cost (if any) will be borne by the requester.
8. A passenger has to verify and submit any related form upon request by the driver.
9. ALL BOOKING APPROVAL IS SUBJECT TO VEHICLE, DRIVER AND BUDGET AVAILABILITY.