Industrial pharmacy is a rapidly evolving discipline as new versions of generics and biosimilars present multiple challenges for manufacturers and regulatory agencies. Small differences in manufacturing processes or formulations can have significant effects on product safety and efficacy.
ICIP 2016 intends to be a platform in the region that brings researchers, industrialists, technocrats, regulatory bodies and policy makers to discuss issues that are relevant to the industry, particularly those that deal with generics and biosimilars, based on current findings from research studies and actual practices in the industry.
Manuscripts on all aspects of generics and biosimilar medicines, covering areas in clinical, fundamental, technical, manufacturing, processing, economic and social aspects of pharmaceuticals and therapeutics are welcome.
Main Topics Addressed:
- Tissue culture for pharmaceuticals
- Nutraceuticals and cosmeceuticals
- Analytical method development & validation
- Process validation of biosimilars
- Handling and management of ingredients and wastes
- Product development, scale up and manufacturing processes
- Regulatory Affairs and compliance
An extended abstract (2-3 pages) should be submitted online at the conference website by 30th May 2016. All accepted contributions will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN. Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in an ISI-indexed journal.